House for sale
345-347 Whale Beach Road,
Palm Beach, NSW
4 4 2
Expressions of interest
Private, North Facing Oceanfront Estate Set on Two TitlesOne of Walter Barda's most inspired designs, "Semloh Cove Estate" is oriented directly to the north to frame magnificent views across Palm Beach, Barrenjoey Headland and the Central Coast.
This is one of the most private outlooks to be found in anywhere in Sydney. Enjoying the luxury of working with a double block and two titles, one parcel has been left unencumbered and beautifully landscaped; on the other sits this extraordinary residence of international standing.
The sun-soaked travertine terrace and mosaic tiled pool is a dazzling spot for outdoor entertaining, whilst the exquisitely balanced design of the home encompasses four levels of distinctive living zones that lend themselves to the change in seasons.
The main lounge is expansive yet intimate and warmed in winter by natural sunlight. The 'Lanai' room is fitted with enormous sliding sash windows that deliver an unforgettable oceanfront experience, seamlessly connecting across a Calcutta marble bench to a superb, custom designed Miele/stone topped kitchen.
Bedroom accommodation is equally impressive. A separate wing is fittingly devoted to the master retreat, and offers a level of sophistication, style and comfort rarely found in contemporary Australian architecture. A splendid suite on the top level of the home, complete with a private lounge and deck, offers two gorgeous bedrooms both with deluxe ensuites, while the ground floor reveals a divine and sumptuous guest suite.
• 556sqm of living space on a double block (combined 1,372 parcel)
• Wide street frontage, four flawless levels serviced by an internal lift
• Wide planked recycled Blackbutt floors + tumbled Italian Travertine
• Hand picked sandstone fireplace
• Stunning yet supremely practical kitchen; full suite of Miele appliances
• Private master wing includes extensive custom cabinetry, sunken marble tub
• Gas heated swimming pool with spa and swim jets, multiple Travertine terraces
• Level lush lawns with short private pathway directly to the oceanfront
• Four chic limestone/marble ensuites plus one guest powder room
• Underfloor heating in all bathrooms, kitchen and 'Lanai' lounge
• Wine cellar, C-bus automation, ducted/zoned heat/air conditioning
• Custom built study, fabulous billiards room with wet bar
• Back-to-base alarm system, security intercom, fully wired for sound
• Over-sized double lock-up garage with internal access to the home
Last updated: 03:23PM on Feb 18th 2019