Semi-detached Duplex for sale
34A Kariwara Street,
5 3 2
Brand New Home, Superb Location + Ground Floor Bedroom/Study.We are excited to showcase this superbly packaged brand new home, peacefully positioned in one of the most sought after street in Dundas, this North-East facing home has a bright sunlit aspect, while perfectly blends contemporary design, family practicality and exceptional finishing into a complete package.
Two family living space, fifth bedroom/study and third shower downstairs are some highlight features on offer while many other similar duplex misses. Your family will also enjoy convenient short stroll to future light rail station, public bus services, local schools and many parks/reserves. Eastwood, Carlingford and Parramatta CBD are also a short 10 mins drive.
* Total 5 spacious bedrooms, 1 on the ground floor, 4 on the first floor
* Oversized sunlit master bedroom with spacious en-suite, walk-in robes & balcony
* Spacious family & dining area plus secondary living space, an essential for any growing family
* Large open plan kitchen with European stainless steel appliances, ducted rangehood, stone bench top plus large pantries
* Easy care quality tiled ground floor and timber floor throughout stairs and first floor
* 3 designed bathrooms with quality craftsmanship and windows for better ventilation
* High ceilings & large windows throughout
* Low maintenance private backyard with under cover BBQ area, and green lawn
* Automatic remote lock up garage plus storage with internal access, additional private drive way offering additional parking
* DAKIN 4 Zones Ducted A/C, gas hot water, LED down lights, fly screen, clothes line
* 1.1km (approx) to Dundas Station (Parramatta light rail stage1)
* 300m (approx) to Park Rd buses service (Bus 521) & 400m to Kissing Point Rd buses service (Bus 545)
* 1km (approx) to Dundas Public School (Primary School)
* 1km (approx) to St Patrick's Marist College (High School)
* 1.1km to Dundas Shopping Village
For more information or inspect the property please feel free to contact Sandy Shi on 0468 928 888 or Alex Cheng on 0425 666 655.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information
Last updated: 02:59PM on Apr 16th 2019