34A Kintail Road,
TUSCAN ELEGANCEWell set back from the street and positioned on 513sqm of land, this residence welcomes you with a charming front courtyard as you make you way into this elegant Tuscan style home.
With a timeless feel yet the practicality of contemporary living plus a strategic location for savvy investors, see for yourself why it’s the home that keeps on giving!
- 3 bedrooms each with ensuite including the grand master bedroom with double basin
ensuite and spa bath
- Home office or 4th bedroom
- Kitchen with galaxy granite benchtops and Gaggenau integrated appliances
- Formal dining
- Informal dining and living
- Grand sweeping staircase
- High ceilings throughout
- Formal sitting area
- Media Room upstairs with balcony
- Porcelain tiles throughout the high traffic areas
- Large cedar lined outdoor entertaining alfresco with café blinds
- Back garden with grass areas for the kids to play or space for a pool
- 3 water features including a garden atrium with rockery water wall and goldfish
- Flexible floorplan with quality finishings and fixtures
- External security with intercom system
- Double car remote garage with internal entrance to the home
- An attractive front courtyard which provides the option for additional parking spaces for visitors, boat or caravan
- Stunning well-established garden with a wonderful array of flowers including magnolias, camellias, jasmine
Ideally located on a picturesque tree lined street, this position is just two blocks to the riverfront and Applecross Primary School plus a 10-minute stroll to the popular Applecross Village café strip, Canning Bridge Train Station and Gairloch Street Reserve oval. Private schools Penrhos, Wesley and Aquinas Colleges are a short 10 minute drive and the home falls within the Applecross High School zone.
This home is strategically located within the vibrant Canning Bridge Precinct which will evolve over the coming years to become a vibrant hub of cafes and retail. Furthermore, this underlying land whilst on the edge of the precinct offers a prime four storey height limit.