House for sale
35-39 Sproxtons Lane,
3 3 8
Keep calm! It's still a bargain!Enquiry code for this property: 4070
Are you ready for a tree- and seachange to a place where a stranger says good morning to you, where you have real grass to walk on, and where you kiss your kids goodnight without dead-bolting their windows before you leave the room? At "Riverbend" the greatest danger your kids face are the almost tame king parrots swooping down on them, and you can keep chooks, have a vegie garden, a hammock and your sanity back as well!
A neighbouring house (albeit with pool) on a mere 1700 square metres sold for over $1.7 million and the last vacant waterfront block in the neighbourhood, also a mere 1700 square metres, sold for $750,000, which makes Riverbend's grand two-storey house on an enormous seven acres look like a bargain.
Most people call it Paradise. We have been calling it home for twenty-five years but we're getting too old to develop this property to its full potential and are willing to negotiate which creates this rare buying opportunity. We've done all the hard work and will sell as a "going concern" with all furnishings, equipment, tractor, tools, boats, etc. together with lucrative "Riverbend" holiday cottage letting business. Make an offer for the lot!
- 7 acres (approx.) with over 300 metres of absolute waterfront to highwater mark
- Main Residence double-storey brick 220 square metres (approx.)
- Self-contained guest cottage 50 square metres (approx.) rented out as holiday accommodation
- Freestanding brick entertainment centre/library/retreat 37 square metres (approx.)
- Colorbond workshop 28 square metres (approx.)
- Storage shed 54 square metres (approx.)
- Pond House 36 square metres (approx.)
- Jetty and permanent boat mooring
- Annual Rates $2,983.34 (Year 2014-15) based on unimproved rated value of $695,000
- Independent valuation in 2011 was $1.84 million
- Vendor's Finance available
- Zoning mostly RU1 which permits Dual Occupancy, Home-based Child Care, Intensive Livestock and Plant Agriculture, Animal Boarding Facility, Eco-Tourist Facility, Camping Ground, Tourist and Visitor Accommodation, Helipad, etc. (STCA)
Enquiry code for this property: 4070
Last updated: 12:01PM on Mar 16th 2018