35-41 German Church Road,
UNDER CONTRACT BY JONAS LEONGThere's nothing quite like that sweet feeling when you arrive home, to your own private sanctuary. More so, when you leave the hum-drum of city-life behind, can relax with your loved ones, and breathe in fresh country air every single morning and night.
Escape to this other world every-day and revel in an enviable acreage lifestyle only 30 minutes drive from Brisbane's CBD.
The grand entry to this exclusive property sets the bar high above most with its long winding driveway that leads to this impressive 7 bedroom French-style manor house including a separate guest house, which has a quality and grace rare to this part of the world.
Situated amidst a painterly 20,300sqm of lush landscape, complete with stunning lake, dotted with Melaleuca and seductive native plants, along with expansive grounds for walking and peaceful enjoyment, it has a captivating atmosphere that soothes the soul.
Uniquely designed, this home has an incredible floor plan spanning up to three levels. It includes a separate, private guest house that is positioned alongside the resort-sized swimming pool. Positioned between the main and the guest house the sublime pool will be the hub of all your outdoor entertainment. Come rain or shine, you can cater with expansive pool-side seating and massive covered alfresco entertaining areas that spill onto endless gardens.
The adjacent guest house offers everything for extended family or teens to utilise without disturbance. It has a separate living area with a fully equipped kitchen facility, plenty of bench space, appliances and cabinetry plus a separate bedroom with robes and bathroom facility.
Executed to perfection the main home is palatial in every sense. Multiple living, dining, gaming and entertaining spaces will work for the busy household who enjoy hosting and entertaining. Conversely more intimate nights by the fire in the cozy lounge is an idyllic setting.
The property comprises an incredible array of exemplary features including:
- Opulent foyer entry with amazing staircase and soaring void ceiling.
- Five separate living rooms - a loft on the third floor, media room with carpets, timber ceiling and fireplace, formal dining room off foyer, children's rumpus room, executive office with wood-paneled features and formal, carpeted reception/lounge room.
- Superior gourmet kitchen fitted with top-end Miele appliances, smooth granite bench tops and 2-Pak cabinetry, breakfast bar seating and superb storage.
- Enormous master bedroom with space for lounge retreat, own balcony, a luxurious ensuite and walk in robe storage.
- Five other bedrooms (excluding guest house) with robes and soft carpets underfoot.
- Four deluxe bathrooms throughout (including ensuite) - one for everyday use downstairs and one in guest house and shared facility upstairs.
- Ducted air conditioning, chandelier lighting, plush window coverings, ornate cornices and stunning wrought-iron, timber and tiling throughout.
- Unlimited parking with multiple garages, massive shed and huge drive to accommodate multiple vehicles, boats, caravans and more.
An inspection is essential to appreciate this incredible property and to understand the caliber of home on offer. It is truly impeccable. The sellers have already moved on and are looking for a definite sale.
THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD ON-SITE
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.