35 Alandale Road,
An enchanting Bellbird havenBacking onto a densely lush environment, the first thing you'll notice from the moment you enter the garden of this pretty 4 bedroom home is the incredibly beautiful birdsong that emanates from all directions.
A delightful open-plan dining and family room with gas log fire flows out via French doors to an attractive covered front terrace, complemented by a sparkling stone kitchen with Smeg and Miele appliances. The separate living room provides a quite retreat, while features such as polished floorboards, hydronic heating, attic storage, solar panels and greywater garden irrigation add comfort and convenience.
Explore nearby Blackburn Lake and enjoy the relaxing walk to South Parade cafes, train station, buses, Blackburn Shopping Village and primary schools.
* Pretty 4 bedroom home in the desirable Bellbird Estate
* In lush surrounds, walk to Blackburn Lake, cafes and schools
* Open-plan dining/family room with gas log fire
* Sparkling stone kitchen with Smeg/Miele appliances
* Spacious living room
* Hydronic heating, attic storage and greywater irrigation
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days