House for sale
35 Barrass Road,
Little Grove, WA
4 2 2
Buyers around $1.5m
High End Rural RetreatLess than 10 minutes from Albany CBD, 35 Barrass Road is the result of careful planning, hard work and painstaking attention to detail. A large, luxurious property offering the very best of country living without sacrificing convenience or comfort.
Occupying 5 acres of land, the home sits at the very top of the ridge with park-like bushland behind and expansive harbour and City views in front. You will enjoy space and seclusion without giving up the finer things in life.
With views from every room and quiet outdoor spaces in every direction, you will always find somewhere to relax. When it comes to entertaining, the large open plan living area, chef's kitchen and generous patio and decking will easily accommodate your friends and family. This is a property that will continue to reward and delight.
* High ceilings, generous room sizes and quality fittings throughout
* Smart-wired with Abus entertainment system through the home
* Daikin reverse cycle ducted airconditioning throughout
* Solid Jarrah flooring
* Kitchen features solid waterfall end bench, Ilve commercial oven and semi-integrated dishwasher and large corner pantry/scullery
* Separate home theatre room
* Beautiful bathrooms and large laundry all with solid tops and quality fixtures
* Enormous storage capacity in the home and the oversized garage
* Large (approx. 140m2) shed including self-contained Granny Flat and large mezzanine
* Incredible landscaping detail, large rainwater and bore water capacity
* Two road frontage giving easy access to the private bushland at the rear of the property.
A more extensive specification list is available which highlights the extreme attention to detail that has gone into the creation of this very fine home.
Situated just a few hundred metres from the start of the Bibbulmun Track and the amazing Torndirrup National, you are also a very short distance from Princess Royal Harbour and Sailing Club. The area is spoilt with beautiful beaches and acres of wilderness to explore.
Inspection is by appointment. Please contact Rob Mason on 0411 615 806 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or to make an appointment to view 35 Barrass Rd, Little Grove in Albany.
Last updated: 03:19PM on Dec 8th 2017