35 Beryl Street,
Glen Iris, VIC
A parkland treasure that families will loveA double-brick Art Deco delight, the stand-out feature of this beautiful family home on a large block of land is its exceptional position next door to the vast playing fields of Hartwell Sports Ground.
Featuring 4 bedrooms with built in robes and 2 bathrooms, plus a study/retreat this serene hideaway offers an array of living zones for relaxing and entertaining. A gas coal fireplace in the elegant lounge and neighbouring dining room are warmly inviting, while the open-plan meals and family room is filled with lovely northern sunlight. Boasts a rear study/retreat with under-cover deck overlooking the colourfully landscaped garden and a stylish stone-topped kitchen with Neff and Bosch appliances.
This remarkable pocket is a quiet and leafy enclave walking distance to the train, tram, Hartwell Primary School, Burwood Village cafes, and a little further to Presbyterian Ladies College and Deakin University.
* Beautiful period family home beside Hartwell Sports Ground
* Ornate ceilings, timber architraves and polished floorboards
* Generous formal and informal living zones
* Stylish stone kitchen with Neff/Bosch appliances
* Under-cover deck overlooking a landscaped garden
* Gas ducted heating and split system air-conditioners
* Carport, garage and excellent storage
* Walk to the train, tram, village cafes and primary school
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60 days