House for sale
35 Cumbora Circuit,
3 1 2
Price Guide $1,150,000
COMMANDING VIEWS, PEACEFUL AND PRIVATEElevated vantage point and with a perfect uninterrupted aspect this wonderful home captures valley views.
- 676 sqm private landscaped gardens featuring native plants
- Formal living and dining area opens to the private balcony with great views
- Enjoy summer north/east breeze, sunny home all year round
- Open plan kitchen with modern appliances, separate rumpus opens to rear yard
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes, 2 bedrooms open to viewing deck
- Drive through double lock up garage, plus ample off street parking
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, convenient access to M1 CBD or Central Coast
- Walk to Train 1.3 km, walk to Berowra Village Shops & Great North Walk
- Council Rates $405.20 per quarter; Water Rates $162 per quarter
For further detail call Dean 0425 214 866 or Di 0425 226 180.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Last updated: 04:20PM on Nov 21st 2017