House for sale
35 Frater Street,
Kew East, VIC
3 1 1
Price on Application
Doors from parkland, permit ready and packed with further potential ...On an elevated and very deep corner allotment just metres from Hays Paddock parkland and playing fields, this classic brick home has plans and permits in place for transformation into a luxurious new home with sweeping treetop views. Alternatively, significant northern exposure and 2 driveways lend additional scope for a multi-unit townhouse development (STCA).
In a quiet and convenient pocket, it is within walking distance to Kilby Road buses to Westfield, Kew Junction or express to the CBD, a choice of playgrounds and cycling paths, Coles supermarket in Burke Road, Glass Street kindergarten, Kew East village cafes, High Street trams and a choice of schools including Kew East and St Anne's primary schools or Kew High.
Just moments to a wide selection of private schools, Kew Junction or Balwyn shopping precincts and convenient freeway access, this property has superb appeal for families, developers and downsizers looking for low maintenance, contemporary living close to quality amenities.
* Generous corner block with dual driveways and significant northern exposure
* Permits in place for a luxurious new home or potential to subdivide (STCA)
* Quiet, leafy pocket just doors from Hays Paddock playground and rolling parkland
* Convenient location with all major amenities within a short walk
* Moments to Westfield, Kew Junction or Balwyn Village and leading private schools
* Stunning potential top floor views across extensive parkland and golf courses
Also visit stand alone web site: www.35fraterstreetkeweast.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Last updated: 02:31PM on Feb 1st 2017