35 Jennifer Crescent,
Tightly-held streetLocated in a tightly-held street within a quiet neighbourhood this home lends itself easily to family living. With multiple living areas and a large alfresco there is plenty of room for everyone to have their own space. An upstairs extension has been sympathetically carried out and offers a large living area with a balcony that looks out over Thirroul and onto the ocean along with a bedroom and ensuite which is ideal as a parents retreat.
Downstairs all the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and one features an additional ensuite. The level yard is large enough for kids to kick a ball around and then have a soak in the pool. The outdoor entertaining area is undercover and so can be enjoyed most of the year. Immaculate in presentation, this home has enjoyed the benefit of regular maintenance. Heating and cooling is by air conditioning and gas heating throughout.
- Solid double brick and cladding construction lends itself to renovations
- Kitchen features plenty of cupboard space and a breakfast bar
- Perfect parents retreat with an ensuite and private lounge room/balcony
- All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes; one with another ensuite
- The backyard enjoys plenty of sunlight and has a refreshing pool
- Large covered alfresco area, perfect for family gatherings
- Internal laundry with shower and separate toilet
- Large remote controlled double garage plus ample off-street parking
- Located only minutes to Thirroul shopping, schools and transport
- Council rates: $625.41/qtr
- Fixed water rates: $171/qtr
- Rental potential: $800/week