35 Mcgee Avenue,
SOLD BY COLIN GRANGER $1,620,000Breathtaking Views in a Blue-Ribbon Location
Perfectly located in one of Wamberal's most sought-after streets, this high set, well-built brick and tile home provides unencumbered, stunning views over Terrigal Beach, The Skillion and beyond. Set on a large 965m2 block, this well-located residence includes high ceilings, original '50s features with lots of room for potential expansion.
Offered for the first time in 64 years, this rare beachside parcel ticks all of the boxes: quiet street; family-friendly suburb; elevated ocean views. It's close to everything but far enough away to be able to enjoy the peace and tranquillity you so deserve. Put your own thumbprint on this much-loved residence or make this prized lot the foundation for your forever home in the Central Coast's happiest suburb. Seize this chance to secure one of the best vantage points in Wamberal and you might even get to see the whales go by.
Other qualities worth noting:
* Sunny, south-facing aspect with panoramic views over coastal strip encompassing Wamberal and Terrigal
* Just 400 metres to surf-patrolled Wamberal Beach
* Generous sized rooms and office with original features and cornices
* Bedrooms both with built-in robes
* Close to schools, shopping centres and other amenities
* Bright and airy interior filled with natural light
* Perfect as a weekender, permanent residence or investment
* Large, level, hilltop yard with enormous garden/entertaining potential
* Ideal for those wanting to downsize
* Minutes to beaches and parks with buses to train station
* Enjoyable stroll to Terrigal for food, retail therapy and entertainment
Inspections are via open home or to arrange a private viewing please contact Colin Granger.