35 Meadow Road,
Devon Meadows, VIC
20 acres of equestrian lifestyleThis beautiful piece of land complete with a recently updated 4 bedroom home, huge separate studio, stables, located at the end of the road, with peaceful surrounds and potential to improve the equestrian facilities is an opportunity not to be missed.
The main residence comprises:-
- Spacious master bedroom with adjoining walk-in robe and ensuite with corner spa
- 3 further bedrooms with built-in robes all recently re-painted and with new carpets
- Large living room with cosy Coonara wood heater with surrounding brick hearth and split system
- Separate formal dining area
- Light and bright study
- Updated kitchen with dishwasher and glass splashback overlooking meals area
- Family room with built-in bar
- 4 car tandem carport
The large studio is perfect for a home office, separate rumpus room for the whole family, or as a retreat for budding artist in the family.
The impressive stable houses 14 boxes plus a sand roll, washroom and feed room. 5 large paddocks (one with a shelter), 6 day yards, a round yard and 9 undercover yard make this property a very viable equestrian business.
If you like the idea of country living and still be in close proximity to all the facilities you'll ever need, then look no further. A short drive to Devon Meadows Primary School, bus to Koo Wee Rup Secondary College nearby, close to shops, football oval and tennis courts, 10 minutes to the heart of Cranbourne and easy access to Dandenong-Hastings Road for an easy city commute plus there is a new shopping centre about to commence construction nearby in Acacia Ridge.
Contact Matt Dewan today for an inspection.