House for sale
35 Menzies Crescent,
Ringwood North, VIC
4 2 2
Exquisite First-Time Offering in an Exclusive SettingPoised for privacy, designed for family enjoyment and located for lifestyle excellence, this exquisite one-owner residence presents an enviable life of comfort and convenience in an exclusive cul de sac style setting.
Picturesquely framed by manicured gardens and exposed aggregate pathways, it offers cleverly-zoned living and accommodation - with multiple entry points providing fluent indoor-outdoor integration. Inside, tall ceilings, on-trend styling and lashings of natural sunlight inject immediate warmth and character into its well-defined living zones. Including a formal lounge and dining room, bay window-encased meals area and a showpiece family room with timber-lined roof and exposed brick feature wall with an open fireplace. The central American Oak kitchen hosts quality stainless steel appliances, an abundance of cupboard and drawer storage (including a walk-in pantry), granite-topped island bench and a lovely garden window. Four robed bedrooms (two with built-in desks) plus a study with computer station and shelving are complemented by a bright dual-basin bathroom and separate toilet. The deluxe master suite boasting dual built-in robes and a dual-basin en-suite. A large laundry with sewing and drying cupboards completes the main living quarters. Enriched with the inclusion of ducted heating, vacuum and refrigerated air conditioning, an alarm and intercom system.
Accessed via the remote double garage or gated side trailer area; a bonus recreation room, tool and workshop spaces will be worshipped by teenagers and tradespeople. With a wine cellar and copious of amounts of extra storage available under the house. The flourishing surrounding gardens fed by a water tank-connected irrigation system provide a real sense of peace and calm. Containing a sprawling pergola and covered barbeque area on mains gas for effortless outdoor entertaining.
Its ultra-private position supplies tranquillity and convenience. Situated within walking distance to parks, trails, buses, North Ringwood Pre and Primary Schools. Only a short commute to North Ringwood shops and cafes, Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther and Norwood Secondary Colleges, Eastland and the EastLink freeway.
* Exquisite one-owner home boasting its own private cul de sac setting
* Formal and informal living zones complemented by a central American Oak kitchen
* Flourishing gardens fed by a water tank-connected irrigation system (20,000L)
* Sprawling pergola-framed alfresco and covered barbeque area on mains gas
* Ducted heating, vacuum and refrigerated air conditioning, an alarm and intercom system
* Remote double garage plus a gated side trailer parking area
* Basement recreation room, tool and workshop spaces, a wine cellar and heaps of under-house storage
* Near buses, trails, reserves, quality schools and North Ringwood shops. Minutes from Eastland and EastLink
Terms 10% deposit, balance 120/150 days
Last updated: 11:53AM on Oct 9th 2019