House for sale
35 Murphy Street,
3 1 2
CLASSIC CHARM IN A CHERISHED LOCALESoak up the best of Richmond living in this enchanting, superbly situated weatherboard terrace that radiates character and potential to boot. Beyond the charming facade and under the soaring ceilings, discover a highly functional, recently restumped living domain that welcomes in an abundance of light and facilitates an idyllic, low-maintenance lifestyle a stone’s throw from bustling Bridge Road. Those who dream of reinvigorating a classic piece of architecture in a highly sought-after location have scope to do so beyond the front heritage overlay (STCA).
- Set on an allotment of 238 sqm (approx.)
- Three generously sized, carpeted bedrooms with typically high ceilings and built-in robes all flowing from the sumptuous hallway.
- Contemporary living domain complete with updated timber flooring extending to an enchanting, undercover outdoor living space will entice those who love to entertain.
- Updated kitchen oozes practicality, with a stainless steel gas cooktop, electric oven and ample bench and cupboard space.
- Roller door access at the rear of the property, with potential for two off-street parking spaces as well as two parking permits included.
- Gas heating and air-conditioning
This classic Richmond terrace is within walking distance of Bridge Road, numerous public transport options, Victoria Gardens and within the Melbourne Girls’ College catchment.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
Last updated: 07:07PM on Jun 18th 2018