35 Parkside Avenue,
Box Hill, VIC
Seductive style in a blue-ribbon precinctA mesmerising combination of Californian Bungalow beauty and architectural innovation, this exceptional 4 bedroom family residence is perfectly positioned next to leafy Surrey Park and Aqualink.
Introduced by a large return verandah, the 1928 decorative highlights which include stunning leadlight and Art Deco ceiling roses are complemented by white plantation shutters and polished floorboards. A two-stage renovation has seen the addition of a walk-in robe and light-filled stone ensuite to the master bedroom, a gleaming stone bathroom and a magnificent, contemporary rear extension.
Banks of glazing retract to connect the 2 generous living zones with a north entertainer's deck and a private, west-facing deck with seating, irrigated easy-care garden and mini basketball court. Soaring ceilings, bespoke full-height cabinetry and an enticing gas log fire will excite in the living room. Alongside, the open dining room and superb Smeg/Asko kitchen with stone surfaces are ideal for hosting parties. The outstanding separation offered by the dedicated multi-station study and large family room is certain to appeal to any family.
Enjoy the gentle stroll through leafy streets to Box Hill Central, train, tram, bus, TAFE and hospital. Choose from a variety of leading schools including Kingswood College, Sienna, Strathcona, Our Lady of Sion, PLC, Deakin University and locally-zoned Box Hill High School.
* Californian Bungalow with an architect-designed extension
* Stunning period features and contemporary appointments
* Superb Smeg/Asko kitchen with stone surfaces
* Open-plan dining and living room with gas log fire
* Large family room leading to decking and mini court
* George Nelson pendant lights in the bedrooms
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and stone ensuite
* Gas ducted heating and split system air-conditioners
* Lush garden with irrigation from 5,000 litre water storage
* Next to Surrey Park and Aqualink, you can walk to the train
* Zoned for Box Hill High School and near Kingswood College
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60/90 days