House for sale
35 Queen Street,
4 2 1
$1,500,000 - $1,600,000
Elegant Edwardian is a Family Dream HomeA sumptuous family sanctuary in a super-central Williamstown dream location, this exquisite, 4 bedroom plus study Edwardian residence has been immaculately renovated with a tasteful eye for simple classical functionality and an up-lifting al fresco flow. The perfect family home in a gorgeous garden setting, on a corner block, moments from the waterfront and all key attractions.
• With timber cabinetry, a Blanco oven and plenty of storage, an attractive kitchen presides over a bright, open-plan living and meals area where 2 sets of double doors open to an undercover deck and paved outdoor dining with a rose garden backdrop.
• A separate lounge offers an alternative living zone that is so likely to be valued by growing families, whilst the central study could readily be utilized as an alternate living or dining room.
• Two pristine bathrooms - one with independent bath and shower with separate wc - are fundamental to family life.
• Polished timber floors compliment dark timber leadlight windows and original doors as well as fine ceiling detail, picture rails and a welcome sense of ambiance.
• Privately nestled behind a manicured garden on a glorious corner block, the home also features a rear garage.
• This central location is the ideal family location, near vast expanses of the waterfront, beautiful parkland, fine schools, great cafes and quality restaurants, whilst local buses and city-bound trains can be accessed in a few minutes.
Last updated: 06:08PM on Nov 8th 2019