House for sale
35 Timbertops Drive,
Coffs Harbour, NSW
5 2 4
$995,000 - $1045,000
Your New Beachside Lifestyle AwaitsSet amongst prestigious homes and just minutes walk to one of our regions best surfing beaches, this stunning family home is sure to impress.
3 spacious living areas provide a choice between formal or relaxed living and the elevated entertaining deck over looks the sparkling in-ground saltwater pool and established private gardens.
The home chef will appreciate a well eqquipped kitchen complete with stone benchtops, glass splashback, gas cooking and loads of storage. This area forms the central hub of the home and flows to both the dining and living room with polished timber floors and high ceilings.
The upper level is a genuine parents retreat boasting an oversize master bedroom, ensuite with spa bath and dual shower, plus a living room and sun deck all with ocean views. This is the prefect spot to unwind and relax away from the kids.
Each of the 5 bedrooms feature reverse cycle air conditioning, large built in robes and are smartly positioned to provide privacy and easy access to the main bathroom.
The man of the house will rejoice at the huge 4 car garage, plus there's a dedicated parking pad for your trailer with a secure gate.
Timbertops Drive is widely regarded as one of the best streets in our region and this home has so much to offer. We welcome your enquiry and inspection.
- Walk to resort dining at Aanuka or Pacific Bay
- Private sundrenched front courtyard
- Polished timber floors & high ceilings
- Air conditioning plus a combustion fire place
- Timber bi-fold doors open onto the rear deck
- 3rd toilet conveniently located near garage & laundry
- Solar power and hot water
- Security alarm plus intercom to front gate
- Block size: 956m2
- Built 2002
- Council rates: $3,400 per annum
Last updated: 11:19AM on Mar 14th 2019