House for sale
35 Village High Crescent,
5 3 3
Pure Perspective, Prestige And PositionPeaceful and serene, this modern, multi-leveled property is just perfect for you. Located in a quiet well-located street, you will discover this spacious, light and bright abode ready for its new owner!
Expect the very best and you will be impressed by this luxurious residence! This home offers low maintenance living combined with stunning, sophisticated interiors, loads of living spaces and fabulous indoor/outdoor living.
- Main bedroom has a private terrace/balcony
- Further 4 Bedrooms all with Built in Robes
- Indoor/Outdoor Living featuring an upstairs balcony that you can sit on and enjoy evening sunsets
- Upstairs Family room features polished timber floors
- Air-conditioning throughout home
- Inviting and refreshing swimming pool
- Separate office plus a home cinema/media room
- Well appointed modern kitchen with stone bench
- Luxuriously appointed bathrooms
- Landscaped, low-maintenance established garden
- Eye-catching structural presence from street level
- Only moments to amenities, Shops, Cafe and Restaurant
- 812m2 Elevated Block
Coomera Waters is ideally located on the northern Gold Coast, at the mouth of the Coomera River offering easy access to the Broadwater and beyond.
Ideally located midway between the Brisbane Airport and Coolangatta. Only 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD, 15 minutes from Southport and 7 km from the M1. On the doorstep to the Broadwater across the river from Sanctuary Cove this master planned, eco-residential community surrounds a 17hectare harbour, a 70berth marina and is interconnected by over 24kms of eco-walking trails and extensive parklands.
The estate has 24 hour on site security, a waterfront tavern, restaurant, chemist, Doctor's Surgery and two resident's only recreational centres with fully equipped gyms, pools, full size tennis courts, BBQs, function facilities and a strong community spirit Coomera Waters is an easy choice for you and your family.
Last updated: 02:49AM on Aug 16th 2018