House for sale
35 Whitehorses Drive,
Burns Beach, WA
4 3 1
MAGNIFICENT COASTAL LUXURY!Stunningly situated just a few streets back from our crystal-clear Indian Ocean waters and within footsteps of a plethora of landscaped local parklands that highlight the magnificent Burns Beach Estate, this exquisite 4 bedroom + study 3 bathroom two-storey residence by Beaumonde Homes takes luxurious, low-maintenance modern living to a whole new level.
A grand tiled double-door entry foyer merely sets the scene for the excellence lying within an expansive floor plan, inclusive of a carpeted theatre room that boasts a recessed ceiling and integrated audio speakers for the ultimate family cinema experience. Double doors reveal a huge open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where a breakfast bar for casual meals meets sparkling stone bench tops and splashbacks, stylish light fittings, ample storage and cupboard options, a Bosch Induction cooktop and oven, an additional integrated Bosch microwave/convection oven, Bosch dishwasher, double sinks, a massive walk-in pantry/scullery with its own sink, appliance nook with tiled splashbacks and seamless outdoor access to a private rear entertaining Alfresco overlooking a shimmering below-ground swimming pool with all the Resort trappings.
Also on the ground floor lies a functional laundry (with a large walk-in linen press and outdoor access), a fully-tiled powder room, an under-stair storeroom, double broom cupboard, a versatile fifth bedroom-come-study and an opulent five-star Master ensemble – comprising of splendid pool views, a recessed ceiling, a walk-in wardrobe for him, a huge fitted walk-in dressing room for her with a Crystal chandelier, tranquil side courtyard with poolside access, separate fully-tiled WC and a spacious Hotel ensuite bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a bubbling central spa bath, massive double shower and sleek twin-vanity basins.
Beautiful Blackbutt timber floorboards warm the upper level where a huge landing welcomes you at the top of a glass and stainless-steel balustrade staircase before leading through to a versatile lounge or activity room with its own generous tiled front balcony. The second bedroom benefits from its own balcony door and semi-ensuite access into the main family bathroom, whilst a fourth or “guest” suite also flows out onto the balcony and has a walk-in robe, as well as a fully-tiled ensuite/third bathroom with an over-sized shower & separate WC.
Stroll to the Burns Beach Foreshore lookout and indulge in a very close proximity to sporting facilities, pristine beaches, coastal cafes and restaurants, shopping at the nearby Currambine Central Marketplace, top schools, public transport at Currambine Train Station and the Mitchell Freeway. This is as good as it gets!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
* Quality stone bench tops and vanities throughout
* High ceilings
* Stacker doors to Alfresco area with electric cafe blinds
* Remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper’s entry and rear/outdoor access
* 2nd upstairs bedroom with mirrored BIR’s and semi-ensuite access into a fully-tiled 2nd family bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
* Spacious 3rd upper-level bedroom
* Separate WC on the top floor
* Double storage cupboard to the carpeted downstairs 5th bedroom/study off the entry
* Feature down lighting
* Quality blind fittings throughout
* Feature internal and external stepped cornices, plus skirting boards
* Two Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning systems
* Security-alarm system
* Foxtel connection
* A/V intercom system
* CCTV security-camera system
* Two gas hot-water systems
* Hot & Cold filtered water tap to kitchen
* Outdoor ceiling fan and power points to the poolside Alfresco
* Outdoor power points to upstairs balcony
* Private rear courtyard with a stepped pond and trickling water feature
* Heated concrete swimming pool
* Lush front lawns and manicured gardens for imposing street appeal
* Huge aggregate driveway - parking for multiple vehicles
* Easy-care rear gardens and artificial lawns
* 600sqm (approx.) block
* Built in 2016 by Beaumonde Homes
Call Gina Buckle today to arrange your private viewing of this magnificent and luxurious coastal home - 0434 037 922
Last updated: 05:27PM on Jan 20th 2019