351 Cudgen Road,
CUDGEN RIDGETOP RETREATPositioned high on the ridge in Cudgen this property offers privacy without isolation and provides quick and easy access to the vibrant Kingscliff cafe and restaurant precinct.
The substantial and well presented homestead is set well back from the road and has expansive 180 degree views over the cane fields towards the coastline, hinterland and beyond.
The farmlet has established fruit orchard, gardens and grounds with oodles of shed and storage space for all the big boys toys. It is the perfect environment to grow a happy and healthy family.
* 2.382 hectares (6 acres) of prime Cudgen real estate
* Generous alfresco space takes full advantage of the views
* Ideal Northerly aspect
* Separate attic or home office
* Town water and NBN
* Renovated, country style kitchen
* Easy access to motorway North & South and 15 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
"A property and home full of character and charm"
"An inspection will not disappoint!"
Unless sold beforehand this great property will be offered at Public Auction on site at 11am (NSW) on Saturday 14th October 2017. For more information please contact Kel Judd 0402 597 001.