House for sale
3/55 Dixon Street,
4 3 2
Buyers Interest Over $1,100,000
Brand New, Impeccably Designed Home in The Heart of CoolangattaOPEN HOME THIS SATURDAY 15TH DECEMBER AT 1:00 - 1:30 PM (QLD AEST)
Offering grand scale living and entertainment options, the new homes capture the very essence of in-town living less than 1km from the white sand of Coolangatta and its fabulous restaurants, cafes and entertainment options.
Completely detached and freestanding, on entering the homes you'll be blown away by the impeccable design with unsurpassed quality, style and space.
Each expansive home invites the outdoors in with loads of natural sunlight, broad balconies, open interiors and state of the art technologies that ensure privacy and total peace of mind.
Stand Out Features:
- Double side by side garage
- Well sized laundry, storage, external access to small back deck
- Secondary external access to beautiful landscaped gardens, large deck and sparkling in-ground pool
- Bedrooms with quality carpets, good sized wardrobe and ceiling fans
- Bathroom with separate toilet, step in shower, quality stone bench tops and raised basin
- Spacious open plan living with Blackbutt timber floorboards, sprawling out to a good size entertainers area
- Crisp black and white tones throughout kitchen with stone benchtops, ample storage with soft closing cupboards & drawers
- Quality chefs oven with 6 burner induction cooktop and integrated dishwasher
- Spacious master bedroom with specialty lights, walk in robe, ceiling fans and quality carpet
- Ensuite with step in shower with rain shower head, quality stone vanity and raised his and hers basins
No expense has been spared in the build of these homes, with each consisting of Daikin ducted air- conditioning throughout, keyless entry, ducted vacuum, Hills home hub and an Intercom system for added security and peace of mind.
A short, 800 metre flat stroll to Coolangatta's beautiful beaches, cafes and restaurants, don't miss this opportunity to secure luxury, brand new, in-town living.
Call Lenny McLennan on 0417 604 038 or Gavin Keith on 0438 243 441 to arrange your private inspection.
Last updated: 02:22AM on Dec 13th 2018