3/591 New South Head Road,
Rose Bay, NSW
Sold by Kiel Glass and Tom MurrayLuxury Art Deco Apartment with Spectacular Harbour Views
Classic Art Deco features and contemporary design are blended in complete harmony in this thoroughly modernised luxury apartment that showcases spectacular harbour views.
Situated within a boutique security block that is perched across the road from Rose Bay Marina, this enchanting first-floor home delivers exquisitely styled spaces that are beguiled by elegant Art Deco detailing.
With a generous and carefully conceived floorplan, the north-facing living area and master bedroom look out over the harbour, while the open-plan dining and kitchen leads to a peaceful, rear-set balcony.
High-end inclusions elevate this beautifully presented apartment, which delivers an easy-flow layout with generous proportions and is filled with natural light.
- Art Deco boutique block of 6 apartments, security access
- Free-flowing floorplan with enormous proportions
- Graceful lounge room with harbour views, curved Art Deco fireplace
- Marble kitchen with Smeg gas cooking, integrated fridge/freezer
- Open-plan kitchen & dining leads to a peaceful rear-facing balcony
- North-facing master showcasing harbour views, contemporary en-suite
- Frameless glass and rainwater showers in marble tiled bathrooms
- Premium custom joinery throughout, integrated Bose sound system
- Timber floors in living, high quality carpet in bedrooms
- Lock-up garage, external laundry, north-facing living
- Moments from Rose Bay Wharf, eateries & harbour beaches
- Common balcony with exclusive-use option STBCA (subject to body corporate approval)
This prestigious harbourside location is moments from Rose Bay Wharf, village shops, cafes and harbour beaches, and is close to Double Bay boutiques and Bondi Junction.