35A Mary Street,
Charming brick period style homeIn one of Richmond’s most prized central tree lined streets.
- 2 bedrooms - bay window; Built in robes; Timber floors; Ensuite access to master bedroom
- Genuinely spacious open plan living and dining with timber floors leading onto low maintenance courtyard garden
- Modern kitchen, gas hot plates, dishwasher
- Central bathroom with bath
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Rent potential $650pw ($34,000pa)
- Land 5x30m approx.
- Rear lane access
Most popular central Richmond Street and within walking distance to Alan Bain Reserve, Burnley Station, Swan Street and Bridge Road cafes and restaurants. Gleadell Street Market, Aquatic Centre, Citizens Park, Yarra River bike trails and transport all at your doorstep!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.