House for sale
35a Wakehurst Parkway,
3 2 1
Auction - guide $1,450,000
Private & spaciousSet at the rear of the block behind a high security gate on level landscaped gardens this home enjoys a private and totally peaceful ambiance, established gardens framed by mature trees and a North East sunny aspect allowing for year round living and entertaining.
This home is certainly a delight to inspect and of course to live in.
* Open plan light and bright living with most rooms enjoying garden vistas
* Entertainers haven, with multiple alfresco areas for you to enjoy with friends and family
* Full length windows showcasing the leafy garden outlook
* Gas kitchen overlooking the living area and out to the lawns
* Master bedroom with ensuite and double wardrobes
* Internal laundry with direct access to the clothes line and garden
* LUG plus extra off street parking
* City and local transport at door
This is a lifestyle home that will suit professionals, downsizers and families alike.
This fabulous opportunity to live in the popular Seaforth locale, close to shops, schools and the many areas amenities won't last long and we are looking forward to meeting you soon.
Water Rates $172.00 p/q plus usage approx
Manly Rates $313.00 p/q approx.
Please don't hesitate to call either Mark Griffiths on 0422 444 367 or Josh Noor 0431 764 566 should you wish to discuss this great property further.
Last updated: 05:34AM on Nov 16th 2017