36 Anzac Road,
Mount Hawthorn, WA
CHARMING CHARACTER HOME!Offers close 15th July (unless sold prior)
Through the gorgeous cottage gardens lies this beautiful character home, renovated and extended to include modern conveniences whilst maintaining the true essence of the Federation style.
Boasting stunning high ceilings, polished floorboards, ceiling roses and period archways throughout, this 3/4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is a delight from the moment you enter.
The reception room with ornate fireplace at the front of the home provides for an elegant and cosy study/library/4th bedroom, whilst the continued formal dining room begs for dinner parties to be hosted. Open plan kitchen/meals/lounge ensures no conversations or glasses of wine are missed in the entertainment preparation, and the large living/rumpus area is serviced by a gas pot belly fireplace which ensures winter nights are toasty and comfortable.
Double height spaciousness to the living areas allows for plenty of light, with the elegant staircase leading to the parents'retreat invitingly designed. A second bathroom with bathtub, bank of robes and outdoor tropical landing allows the upstairs experience to be one that feels removed from reality, and the downstairs outdoor alfresco areas provide for a tropical oasis to supplement the expansive indoor floorplan. The convenient ROW with 3 car garage and shed facility means that multiple vehicles are never an issue, and space for tinkering on the prized car renovating hobby is provided for!
Nothing for you to do, but move straight into and enjoy the lifestyle!
* Gorgeous street appeal with pretty cottage faade
* Original period character and traditional charm
* Architect designed full-height extensions
* Ceiling roses, double arched passage, jarrah floors and plantation shutters
* Well-designed granite top kitchen with abundant storage and Miele appliances
* Warm and inviting dining area for formal entertaining
* Full-height, free-flowing casual dining and living area
* Elegant lounge/study or optional fourth bedroom
* Upstairs king-size main suite with banks of robes
* Private north facing balcony with
* Ensuite bathroom with double vanity and large bathtub
* Good sized downstairs bedrooms with built-in-robes
* Outdoor entertaining area
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Electronic security system
* Tranquil reticulated private gardens with water feature and rainwater tank
* Large 3-car garage and shed area
* Great location with proximity to cafes, shops and transport links.