Land for sale
36 Augusta Street,
Mount Martha, VIC
0 0 0
AUCTION 11TH NOVEMBER AT 3.30PM
ONCE IN A LIFETIMEOffering outstanding development potential ( STCA) this vacant land presents the opportunity of a lifetime. Spread over 5.7 acres* (23,100 sqm*) with Hawker beach at the end of the street, this is one of the last remaining parcel of beachside land of this size in Mount Martha.
The property adjoins the Balcombe Estuary, providing access to the village, sporting reserves and more. Commanding a coveted position in Old Mount Martha, it offers the ultimate lifestyle set amongst natural coastal surrounds.
The property has General Residential 1 zoning and a Schedule 3 Design and Development overlay, offering sub-division potential (STCA). The picturesque parcel of land featuring fruit and olive trees has been used by its current owner as a hobby farm for the past 37 years. Presenting endless possibilities now is time to realise the property's full potential and take advantage of its premier beachside location.
Moments from spectacular beaches, clifftop walks, shops, cafes and Mount Martha Lifesaving and Yacht Clubs, these rare opportunities only come along once in a generation this is what you have been waiting for.
- 23,100 sqm* vacant block
- Prime sub-division opportunity ( STCA)
- Adjoins Balcombe Estuary
- Hawker beach at the end of the street
- Coveted Old Mount Martha position
- Close to village shops & cafes
- General Residential 1 zoning
- One of the last privately owned beachside land of this size in Mount Martha
- Established fruit trees, olive trees and vines
* All measurements and dimensions are approximate
Contact: Paul Brown 0468 994 493
Last updated: 05:20AM on Nov 12th 2018