Land for sale
36 Augusta Street,
Mount Martha, VIC
0 0 0
IT'S ALL ABOUT LIFESTYLEHeld in the same family for 37 years, this large parcel of vacant land presents the opportunity of a lifetime. The picturesque setting provides the scope to create a beautiful family home with plenty of space for a pool, tennis court and more in an idyllic, natural setting.
Plus the added bonus of offering outstanding development potential ( STCA).
Spread over 5.7 acres* (23,100 sqm*) with Hawker beach at the end of the street, this is one of the last remaining parcel of beachside land of this size in Mount Martha.
Secluded and bordered by the Balcombe Estuary, and only moments from the spectacular sweeping sands of the spectacular beaches, cliff top and river walks and the Mount Martha Yacht Club.
Only a short drive, canoe paddle or an enjoyable stroll along the boardwalk to the cafe's, restaurants and boutique shop's in Mount Martha Village.
This land is currently being used as a hobby farm featuring an established vineyard, olive trees and a variety of well established fruit trees.
The property has General Residential 1 zoning and a Schedule 3 Design and Development overlay, offering sub-division potential (STCA).
Now is the time to realise the properties full potential and take advantage of it's premier beachside location in beach side old Mount Martha.
- 5.7 acres* vacant block
- One of the last privately owned beachside land of this size in Mount Martha
- Scope for a grand lifestyle residence
- Prime sub-divison potential ( STCA)
- Bordered by Balcombe Estuary
- Hawker beach at the end of the street
- Coveted Old Mount Martha position
- Close to village shops & cafes
- General Residential 1 zoning
- Established fruit trees, olive trees and vines
- Close to spectacular beaches, river and cliff top walks
* All measurements and dimensions are approximate
Contact: Paul Brown 0468 994 493
Last updated: 03:29PM on Jan 22nd 2019