House for sale
36 Dickson Terrace,
9 9 8
Expressions of Interest
A History of Elite OpulenceBromley is a lavish portrayal of an extraordinary era in Australian history.
The grand 2,759sq m estate high on Brisbane's Hamilton Hill represents a legacy of property left by renowned international businessman Christopher Skase.
A result of an extravagant amalgamation of nine lots during the late 1980s, this grand nine bedroom, nine bathroom mansion reflects immense wealth, creative freedom and daring vision.
It requires a new owner to add their bespoke touch and pass down from one generation to the next.
Royal in its proportions, the European-influenced landmark revolves around a medieval circular staircase and 50ft internal bell tower.
The fortress-like residence is concealed by a 12m-high boundary made of 1m-thick concrete and reinforced with steel.
It rises over Brisbane and is surrounded by a large swimming pool, cabana, flood-lit tennis court, ponds, fountains, a waterway and raised gardens.
Today this distinctive estate represents history, tradition and heritage.
• Three levels of bespoke opulence
• Medieval circular staircase
• 50ft internal bell tower
• Eight-person internal lift
• Private home office with a fully-appointed bar
• Master retreat with an extravagant dressing room and ensuite
• Self-contained housekeeper's quarters
• Marble and granite kitchen with walk-in cold room
• Glass observatory with extraordinary views over Brisbane
• Billiard room with rich timber wall panelling
• Fully-equipped gymnasium
• 15-seat theatre
• Custom-built wine cellar with tasting room
• Hand-painted murals
• Floodlit tennis court
• Swimming pool
Last updated: 09:50AM on Aug 24th 2017