36 Elliott Road,
TRIGG POINT PRECINCT!Walk straight down the road to Clarko Reserve, Trigg Point and the Island Market Restaurant and enjoy all the benefits that our pristine coastline offers from this stunning tri-level residence within the tightly held Trigg Point enclave.
Polished concrete flooring ensures a low maintenance feel throughout a sleek interior that is separated into two main floors. On the top floor, a fabulous oversized master wing and parents retreat complete with ocean views and bushland vistas from the master suite balcony which also has access to an intimate rear alfresco, back lawn and entrance to the spacious laundry.
On the first floor, an airy open-plan living, kitchen and dining area utilizes only the finest in quality fixtures and fittings, extending out to a front alfresco verandah via bi-fold doors, for even more entertaining by a shimmering below ground heated swimming pool.
A handy activity room/second living area services the minor sleeping quarters where the three remaining bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes and are just a stone’s throw away from the main bathroom and a separate bath and shower that caters for everybody’s personal needs. The entire ground floor is dedicated to a remote controlled double garage with a powered store room, additional built-in storage and an internal shopper’s entry.
This safe and secure modern property is also close to Trigg’s natural bushland reserve as well as the popular Yelo Café, top schools, public transport, major shopping outlets at Karrinyup Shopping Centre and Perth City itself. Just sit back, relax, enjoy and let this home capture your imagination.
features included, but are not limited to:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
6.5KW 26 panel solar system
- The open-plan living, dining and kitchen area links to the front alfresco verandah via folding doors and has split-system air conditioning as well as direct access to the pool
- Solid stone bench tops highlight a sleek white kitchen with loads of storage, glass splashbacks, an Ilve electric cook top and oven, integrated Bosch dishwasher and a breakfast bar for meals
- The activity room has outdoor access to the side of the property
- Separate toilet on the first floor
- The upper level master suite has its own office area with built-in shelving, bi-fold doors out to the balcony, a giant fitted walk in in robe and a fully tiled ensuite with a rain shower, a free standing bath tub, twin stone vanities and a toilet
- Spacious laundry with sleek white cabinetry, ample storage and outdoor access to the backyard
- Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning with zoning
- Keypad and intercom entry
- Security alarm system
- Gas hot water system
- Side access
- Elevated 440sqm block(approx)