House for sale
36 Forbes Street,
West End, QLD
5 3 3
Best offer over $1.5m
Elegant. Enchanting. Exquisite.Enquiry code for this property: 2046
* charming, beautifully renovated Queenslander with character
* 5 air-conditioned bedrooms, 3 exquisite bathrooms, polished solid-timber floors
* quality fixtures-fittings throughout, including deluxe gourmet kitchen with all mod cons
* spacious verandas: "protected-al-fresco" dining area, flow-through breezes, easy living
* private kid-safe fenced yard, lush lawns-gardens (set-n-forget, water-saving irrigation)
* prime position: Brisbane State High catchment, near river, parks, CityCat, CityGlider
The moment you set foot inside this beautiful renovated Queenslander home you will be uplifted by its character and charm, its ambience, its quality finish and feel:
- from polished solid-timber floorboards underfoot to classic high ceilings;
- from beautifully appointed bedrooms and exquisite bathrooms to gourmet kitchen and flow-through living-dining;
- from welcoming front balcony overlooking a quiet leafy street to the secluded palm-fringed privacy of spacious back veranda;
- from delightfully manicured lawn-gardens to magnificent Jacaranda tree shading a kid-safe yard for relaxation .. and fun.
The deluxe gourmet kitchen includes gas cooktop, electric oven, Bosch dishwasher and range-hood and stone bench-tops including high-top.
Energy-saving LED lighting is installed in high-use areas.
All bathrooms boast spacious comfort, quality fittings, excellent lighting, heated towel rails and generous cabinet storage.
Stainless-steel ceiling fans boost natural ventilation. Reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout is cleverly set up to retain warmth in winter and cool in summer.
The gas-heated instant-hot-water system is energy-efficient, power-saving and temperature-adjustable (in-house control).
The near-new roof is guaranteed for 25 years.
Remote-operated lockup garage offers plenty of storage, as do an inside store-room and garden shed.
Leave up to 3 vehicles off-street at home. Stroll in just a few minutes to the river, CityGlider bus stop, coffee shop or Orleigh Park from this prime position (80m to river, 3km to Queen St Mall). A few more minutes and you're at the West End CityCat ferry terminal for destinations like Southbank, city, UQ, QUT. It's also just minutes to a plethora of award-winning restaurants, bars and entertainment venues.
It's elegant. It's enchanting. It's exquisite. Make it yours. Submit your enquiry now.
Enquiry code for this property: 2046
Last updated: 10:20AM on Oct 4th 2018