36 Greville Street,
SOLD by George Gialouris & Jay AssaySecluded at the end of a cul-de-sac bordering the pristine expanse of Swaines Creek Reserve, this classic architect designed home exudes an ambience of absolute serenity, with almost every room immersed in private, northerly bush views. Solidly constructed, with extensive use of exposed sandstock brick and timber, its interiors are immaculately presented and enhanced by modern updates. Featuring a solar heated pool and a versatile array of alfresco spaces, its flexible floorplan also includes an additional large studio with a private entrance, ideal as a teenagers' or in-law retreat.
- Multiple living areas, full-length alfresco terrace
- Easy maintenance gardens and solar heated pool
- Kitchen with contemporary gas and electric fittings
- Main bathroom with deluxe corner spa & shower
- Abundant internal/external storage, workshop
- Zoned A/C, two wood fireplaces, 4 to 5 car carport