36 Henry Street,
Grand Queenslander on 810sqmFamilies desiring a prestige home in one of Brisbane's most attractive pockets need look no further than 36 Henry Street.
Neighbouring the heritage-listed Kalinga Park in the popular Eagle Junction State School catchment is this beautifully renovated 1920s Queenslander.
Every inch of this 810sqm property appears as new, from the welcoming white picket fenced-faade to the gorgeous feature entry tile.
The interior layout is absolutely perfect for families who love to entertain.
All bedrooms are on the second level, while downstairs is a contemporary kitchen and living area overlooking a dining terrace, enormous swimming pool with slide, irrigated gardens, children's fort and cubby house.
Prepare and cook meals while keeping a close watch on the kids playing outside.
A large lounge and casual eating area extends out to a paved and covered pool terrace, which is an ideal entertaining hub particularly for when family and friends visit.
Private sleeping quarters are positioned away from the shared living spaces on the upper level, where there's also two more bathrooms and a family room.
A designer master bedroom features an impressive walk-in wardrobe and huge ensuite.
Other practical highlights include an outdoor drying area off the laundry, a downstairs powder room and separate shower, intercom system, air conditioning, built-in wardrobes, ample storage and secure triple-car garaging.
Clever functionality is dressed in a lovely design aesthetic of high ceilings, polished timber floors, VJ wall panels, fresh paint, white shutters, detailed wallpaper and bespoke lighting.
This is a family home to be proud of where fun and laughter is encouraged; a lovely functional base to raise children and create memories.
The welcoming community of Kalinga, full of leafy streets housing pretty Queenslanders, is only 8kms from Brisbane's CBD and of almost equal distance to Brisbane Airport.
- 810sqm north-facing property in prime family pocket
- All bedrooms on upper level, all entertaining on lower level
- Five bedrooms including a designer master suite, three bathrooms
- Swimming pool, spa, water slide, cubby house, kids' fort, irrigated gardens
- Open-plan living and dining, wide verandas, patios and decking
- Modern kitchen and butler's pantry, European appliances
- Study, large media room, separate laundry with drying area
- Ample built-in storage, built-in wardrobes, split-system air conditioning
- High ceilings, VJ walls, bay window, polished timber floors, feature tiles
- Secure garaging for three vehicles, fully-fenced property, gate house
- Eagle Junction SS catchment, opposite heritage-listed Kalinga Park