Semi-rural Acreage for sale
36 Howes Road,
11 5 13
$1,700,000 - $1,800,000
Acreage ParadiseWelcome to the ultimate lifestyle acreage! 12.34 lush sunny acres of Coastal land located in a sought after enclave of Ourimbah. Offering two full size family homes, nine paddocks, holding yards, four dams and a private creek – this is an incredibly appealing package for anyone with the desire to immerse themselves in nature while having the space to pursue their hobbies or share with the family.
Each of the two large residences have a unique outlook across the property, taking in the spectacular bush setting and abundance of wildlife. There is so much on offer here that only a personal visit will do this property justice...
- Two 5 bedroom large spacious single level homes, each offering an ensuite to the main bedroom, family room, separate dining, lounge, dishwasher, air conditioning.
- Fenced yards adjoining each house.
- Nine paddocks, holding yards, four dams and a private creek
- 11 metre x 17 metre machinery shed with three phase power
- In-ground salt water pool
- Large outdoor spa and deck with paddock views
- Large orchard with peach, nectarines, 3 x plums ,mulberry, 2x pear, fig, orange, lemon and lime trees
- With a creek running through the property that's known to have platypus, its great fun for the kids to enjoy
POTENTIAL RENTAL RETURN OF $1900 per week (approx)
Few semi-rural properties can offer the peace and seclusion that this property does, while being within easy reach of every suburban convenience – including a selection of schools, shops, transport and the University of Newcastle (Ourimbah campus). A short drive can even take you to either the M1 Motorway (easy commute to Sydney and Newcastle) or to a range of the Coast’s best beaches. This is a rare offering in a tightly held locale.
For further details or to arrange your inspection call Brian Milson today on 0411 381 220.
Last updated: 02:33PM on Mar 22nd 2019