House for sale
36 Jacka Place,
4 2 2
Rebuild, Renovate or Rent for Future Gains!Set on a large 1041m2 RZ2 block, in one of Canberra's most exclusive suburbs, this property is in the heart of the Campbell community and is within a short walk to local schools and shops.
Here is your chance to secure your next profitable project or site for a magnificent family home. This property offers amazing potential for those wishing to rent, revamp the existing building or knock down and start again! Don't delay - take advantage of this rare opportunity in the highly sought after suburb of Campbell, a suburb of increasing property values and rental returns.
In a super prime location within walking distance to Civic, the cosmopolitan Campbell shops and restaurants, cafes on Constitution Avenue, excellent schools, public transport, Russell Offices, the ASIO HQ, the Australian War Memorial, Mt Ainslie Nature Park and bike trails, Lake Burley Griffin, the Parliamentary Triangle and 10 minutes drive to the Canberra International Airport.
Whether you're looking to rent, renovate or re-build a dream home in a blue ribbon location, 36 Jacka Place is guaranteed to tick the boxes. This is a rare opportunity in a remarkable location and should not be overlooked!
* Large 1041m2 RZ2 elevated block with panoramic views
* Spacious living areas and sunny kitchen
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Four bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Large master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes
* Ample storage space throughout
* Spacious downstairs rumpus room with office/storage space
* Large well established back and front gardens
* Sizeable double carport with circular drive
* Block size: 1041m2
* House size: Living - 182.79m2, Downstairs rumpus - 44m2, Carport - 31.59m2
* UV: $908,000
* Rates: $5,401 per annum approx.
* Land Tax: $9,067 per annum approx.
* Year built: 1965
* EER: 2.5
Last updated: 05:19AM on Oct 18th 2019