House for sale
36 Kalang Rd,
Elanora Heights, NSW
4 3 2
Sold - $1,090,000
Successfully Sold by Brett Ledgerwood 0401 698 398This lovely large modern home greets you with a beautiful Bougainvillea covered front terrace and features a sunny, north facing indoor/outdoor entertainment area complete with Jacuzzi and BBQ.
Inside the lounge room doubles as a media/theatre room. All bedrooms are over-sized and upstairs boasts a massive master suite with a second living area perfect as a parents retreat or children's rumpus. Beautifully presented this home includes a centrally located granite kitchen, a home office and out back is a dramatic established landscaped garden.
Conveniently located just a few minutes stroll from Elanora Heights Village with local shops, restaurants and cafes. Close to schools, Elanora Country Club and just metres to the local bus stop. By car the nearest major shopping centre is Centro and it's just a 5 to 10 minute trip down the road to the golden sands of North Narrabeen Beach and Narrabeen Lakes with parks, walks and water activities. Brett recommends you come to view this home.
* All bedrooms are huge with over sized built-ins; two bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and walk-in robes
* Large home office could be a 5th bedroom
* The large upstairs level is versatile, could be used as separate accommodation and includes a wet bar
* A centrally located kitchen with loads of cupboard space, polyurethane finishes, granite bench tops, twin sinks and a breakfast bar
* The lounge has timber cabinetry and doubles as an impressive media/theatre room with 7:1 surround sound, a projector and wall screen
* Separate laundry has plenty of cupboard space
* Security system with video intercom includes remote controlled front gate, garage door and alarm.
* Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning on both levels
* Plantation shutters on all doors and windows
* Foxtel and Internet outlets throughout
Council Rates: $2002 p/a
Water Rates: $172 p/q
Land Size: 974 sqm
Contact Brett Ledgerwood on 0401 698 398
Disclaimer: RE/MAX has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Last updated: 02:26PM on Mar 4th 2013