House for sale
36 Kensington Way,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD
5 3 3
BREATHTAKING PRIVATE MANOR HOUSEThis sensational property will have all your senses tingling with excitement. It is a truly unique offering that checks all the boxes for high-end family buyers seeking luxurious design with endless space coupled with the ultimate position in this exclusive neighbourhood.
Nestled into its 1078sqm corner block with manicured gardens wrapping around the secure perimeter fencing framed by mature trees and level lawns this huge home has a commanding street presence.
The expansive parklands opposite guarantee a peaceful outlook always and are ideal for childrens playtime and relaxed exercise.
Wrought-iron gates swing toward the grand portico entry with double front doors opening to the magnificent foyer with soaring ceilings.
There are numerous living, sleeping and entertaining areas on both levels which include:
- Opulent formal reception room with towering windows fitted with plush drapes and elegant lighting and soft carpets underfoot.
- An intimate dining room thats suitable for a spacious table setting.
- Enormous open-plan family living and general meals area with elegant glass bay window overlooking the patio.
- Childrens rumpus or media games room excellent range of built-in cabinetry and display shelving and outdoor patio access.
- Gourmet kitchen fitted with rich timber cabinets and gleaming dark worktops, island bench and high-end appliances including gas cooking and dishwasher.
- Stunning alfresco entertainment space with extensive covered and paved courtyard with lights and fan for lounging and eating and a sublime swimming pool with built in shade umbrella.
- Tranquil side courtyards and lovely garden paved spaces for seating and plenty of choices for childrens play areas.
- Superb upstairs lounge room with timber floors, plantation shutters that open to beautiful big balcony where you can soak up the parkland views.
- Enormous study room downstairs with purpose built study table, two bookshelves & garden outlook.
- Downstairs full service bathroom with shower, wide vanity and toilet ideal for guest use or after swimming.
- Upstairs hosts five luxurious bedrooms all with robe facility and convenient bathroom access. The master bedroom has enough room for a retreat area that opens to a private balcony, has fantastic separate his and hers walk in robes and deluxe ensuite.
- Purpose built laundry facility with a range of cabinetry for storage.
- C-bus lighting control system throughout & security camera system with mobile phone access
Youll always feel secure with the automatic gates that connect you to the triple garage with internal entry, leaving ample space for extra vehicle parking on the large driveway.
This property is fitted with top quality fittings and has ducted air conditioning, beautiful lighting features, modern blinds and window coverings and luxurious flooring.
This incredible position is a short distance to all amenities but assures you of a quiet family lifestyle with space and privacy.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Last updated: 02:54PM on Sep 25th 2017