House for sale
36 Mayfield Street,
3 1 2
Offers to Purchase
Ascot's Most Exclusive Land OpportunityPerfectly located in one of the best streets in beautiful Ascot, this 1303m2 (51 perch) elevated allotment is undoubtedly the best piece of vacant land on the market in Brisbane today. This parcel of land offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to build your dream home and take advantage of the truly iconic Ascot lifestyle.
This fully serviced and level block of land opens itself to endless possibilities. Just let your imagination run wild or give your architect a blank canvas to create your dream family home. Entry to this exclusive and private property is via a 5m wide driveway opening up to a building envelope offering 22.5m width and 49m depth- ample space to build the most magnificent architecturally designed home and yet still have room to create the ideal North/East facing backyard/ pool/ entertaining areas.
There is currently an existing 1956 built post war timber home in good condition on the block which is perfect to either live in or rent out in the short term until you get your DA and BA approval to build your dream home.
Make no mistake; this golden strip of land is the last of its kind. Another block of this size with this location simply does not exist. When dealing with land of such credentials it is hard to imagine how one could over-capitalize. A priceless address in one of the most spectacular wide, tree lined streets, plus easy walking distance to Ascot State School, beautiful Oriel Park and Racecourse Road cafe and shopping precinct makes this a truly rare offering in itself. This one will move fast, so be one of the few to discover this treasure in one of Brisbane's best locations.
A lazy drive around Ascot will confirm your decision to reward yourself with an opportunity to purchase the single most significant land offering for 2017.
At a glance-
- Only 5kms to Brisbane CBD
- Only 10 mins drive to Brisbane International and Domestic Airports
- Located within the Ascot State School Catchment Area and only 2 mins walk from the school gate
- Only a short stroll to Ascot Railway Station, Eagle Farm Races and markets, Racecourse Road Cafe and Shopping Precinct, Hamilton Portside and the Citycat Ferry service to the city
- Walk to St.Margaret's, St, Rita's and St, Agatha's private schools
- BCC Rates- $1539.52 per Qtr (excluding water)
- Rental Appraisal- $ 650- $ 700 per week
Last updated: 05:09PM on Sep 18th 2017