House for sale
36 Panorama Place,
Mount Gravatt East, QLD
5 3 3
Price By Negotiation
Exceptional Design, At One With Its Breathtaking SurroundsPositioned within the area’s most prestigious enclave and atop one of Brisbane’s highest residential points, this distinctive home captures panoramic views from the Story Bridge across to the Gold Coast Hinterland.
Meticulously designed to maximise the views, natural light and cooling breezes, the home’s sublime ambience is matched only by its dual level family versatility.
Sprawled across 1,000m2 fully landscaped grounds, the architectural design features a series of unique angles to ensure every room enjoys a view.
Enhanced by high vaulted ceilings, the upper level is infused with light from both the north-east facing entryway and windows encasing the entire floor. Take in the point-blank views of Mount Gravatt Lookout from the striking new designer kitchen, which features Corian benchtops, handless 2 Pac cabinetry and European Miele appliances.
Flowing out from this expansive open plan living area is a spectacular wraparound deck. The ultimate vantage point for savouring sunsets over the city skyline, fireworks displays and the mountainous surrounds, this is an alfresco entertaining space unlike any other.
Accessible from the deck and visible from the home’s interior, a solar heated saltwater swimming pool with stone water feature ripples behind frameless glass fencing.
Designed with dual living, multigenerational and extended families in mind, the bedrooms have been divided between the two levels. Upstairs hosts three bedrooms including the master with ensuite, exceptional integrated storage and balcony access; while the lower level features two further bedrooms and vast media, lounge or rumpus room compete with a wet bar/kitchenette.
The lower level spills out to a tranquil entertaining pavilion and privately landscaped gardens, offering a zen-like space to relax and unwind, or outdoor play areas for children.
Additional property highlights include
- Huge furnished home office, designed to balance privacy with natural light, airflow and views
- Polished hardwood flooring
- Striking oak custom joinery throughout
- Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
- 5 burner gas cooktop, fully integrated dishwasher, walk-in pantry, huge island breakfast bar and soft close cabinetry with Polytec woodgrain & 2Pac finishes.
- 3 impressive fully tiled bathrooms
- Ducted vacuum
- Security system and lockable property gates
- Beautiful yet low maintenance ModWood decking
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout
- Quality window furnishings including plantation shutters & electronically controlled external blinds
- 3 car integrated garage with epoxy flooring & storage; additional off-street space for a caravan or boat.
- Abundant under house storage and utilities area
- Water tank
Set in a peaceful, secluded cul-de-sac surrounded by prestige homes, the property is just 10km from the CBD and moments from local cafes, amenities, Mount Gravatt Plaza’s major supermarket and specialty shops, excellent bus services and highly regarded schools. With quick access to the M3, Mount Gravatt markets, Griffith University and Westfield Garden City or Carindale, this exceptional home presents unrivalled lifestyle appeal.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Last updated: 11:32PM on Jul 25th 2017