Land for sale
36 Purpletop Drive,
0 0 0
Price On Application
Now Registered Land Overlooking New ParklandBe sure to inspect this exceptional property suitable to the land buyer after a "Top View".
The positioning of No. 36 Purpletop Drive in a cul-de-sac is a premium for the local area.
Boasting views to the West over the Blue Mountains and sunsets, and views to the East over the new Arnold Avenue Reserve (under construction) and the early sunrise.
- Large and square shaped building platform for maximising usable land
- Low density zoning for large scale homes with plenty of private yard areas
- Quiet street cul-de-sac
- Plenty of surrounding parkland under construction
- Arnold Avenue Reserve only metres away
- Local shops within 10 minute radius include Kellyville Plaza, Norwest Market Town, Castle Towers, Parklea Shops and Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 2 minute access to Old Windsor Road
- 13 minute walk to Samantha Riley T-Way and future Kellyville Train Station
- 25 minute drive to Parramatta
- 50 minute drive the Sydney CBD
- Registered October 2017
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Property Code: 281
Last updated: 12:20PM on Mar 19th 2018