House for sale
36 Queen Street,
4 2 0
$1,200,000 - $1,300,000
Exquisite Victorian renovationWith a keen eye for unpretentious designer flare, the comprehensive renovation and extension of this superb and traditional, 4 bedroom Victorian home of substance, has created a stylish family-friendly haven that blends impressive visual impact with so many thoughtful practicalities that make living here such a joy.
• Sensitively merging the modern with the traditional, the home flows to a vast and light-filled open-plan kitchen / dining / lounge at the rear with integrated premium appliances, stone benches and vogue designer styling.
• Two sets of French Doors open from the living room to a delightful undercover deck for a sumptuous al fresco lifestyle that is suited to home entertaining.
• The master bedroom features a superb ensuite and walk-in-robes for an indulgent sense of luxury, whilst each of the other bedrooms has robes and two of the bedrooms also enjoy open fire places.
• Incredible storage is another feature of the home which has been cleverly adapted to offer attic storage, huge cupboards and a laundry.
• Also features hydronic heating, reverse cycle air conditioning and a central (second) bathroom with separate powder room.
• Within easy reach of both the waterfront and Ferguson St, this blue ribbon position affords to the ability to walk to huge variety of cafes, restaurants and bars, as well as first class schools, public transport and pretty urban parks.
Last updated: 10:14PM on Sep 21st 2017