36 Quiros Street,
Red Hill, ACT
Sunfilled and Contemporary, Combined with Quality and ComfortA design that delivers contemporary spaces with quality inclusions and exceptional low-maintenance ease that is perfect for todays busy family. This luxury residence ticks every box. Architecturally designed to exacting standards with endless accommodation options and family appeal. Providing a stylish layout for ultra-modern living in a much sought-after elevated location that offers easy access to all of Canberras lifestyle amenities.
Step inside to discover a smart and spacious interior layout with multiple living areas and spaces for formal and casual events, including separate lounge, dining, family and rumpus areas. The kitchen is stylish and modern and features a long island bench and large walk-in butlers pantry. The entire ground floor can be opened up to create a seamless integration with the outdoors. This is the perfect place to relax and entertain friends with alfresco dining, large deck and level garden, all overlooking a sparkling in-ground swimming pool complete with water feature, and Red Hill in the background. In addition to all of this, there is another garden space for the kids trampoline or even a game of cricket.
The house features a split upper level with 2 bedrooms, study nook and main bathroom, separate master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite with bath and impressive views to Red Hill. Downstairs is a guest bedroom with ensuite, a study or home office and a large oversized garage with internal access.
Set upon a prime 1,132sqm landholding, the high-end double glazed home enjoys a sought-after position that is close to local shops, Canberra Grammar, a choice of parklands and is within minutes to shopping at Manuka. It makes the perfect property for those who demand style, space and quality and wish to move into a modern home in mint condition.
- Contemporary family home on a generous 1,132sqm block of land
- Over 350m2 of light filled living spaces featuring formal and casual areas
- Sleek entertainers kitchen with large island bench and butler’s pantry
- Integrated indoor/outdoor entertaining areas
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite with a bathtub and amazing views of Red Hill
- In total 3 bathrooms plus ground floor powder room
- Guest accommodation suite
- Study room plus upstairs study nook
- Generous storage spaces
- Large separate laundry with internal clothes line
- Oversized double garage with internal access and ample storage
- Double Glazed Windows throughout
- Hydronic heating system
- Gas fireplace in lounge room
- Underfloor electric heating in all bathrooms
- Home Hub with TV / data points throughout
- Security & intercom system
- Fitted Speakers in rumpus and alfresco
- Ducted Vacuum system
- Spotted gum wooden floors, woollen carpeted bedrooms
- 10,000 litre water tank
- Irrigation system and sprinklers for the garden
- Established hedges, fruitful citrus trees in large private backyard
- A top location that is close to all of Canberra’s lifestyle amenities