36 Salter Point Parade,
Salter Point, WA
LIVE THE RIVERFRONT DREAM!Set on the prestigious Salter Point Parade, this Iconic yet tranquil riverfront residence has it all including breath-taking river views over the Canning River. From the minute, you walk up to the double front entry doors surrounded by stunning French windows you are greeted by an amazing foyer, from there you'll be drawn into this warm home by the spectacular light filled rooms and classic design.
This magnificent home features a practical open concept layout incorporating 2.9m high ceilings and an abundance of natural light. It's the perfect entertainer with its stunning French windows filtering natural light to every corner. This unique home highlights it's fabulous location with its huge pitched ceiling wrap around verandah that's connected to the formal lounge with double French doors, making this the best for all year round indoor/ outdoor entertaining, with the river as your outlook for all to enjoy.
The separation of living and bedroom accommodation promotes a relaxed entertainer's lifestyle assuring privacy and comfort for the whole family. Teenagers or guests can easily find peace and serenity in a separate wing.
Stroll along the foreshore, take kayaks out for a paddle, throw a line in for some relaxing time out by the river or take that easy bike ride to the nearby cafes. This fabulous home offers a perfect lifestyle very few ever get to enjoy. A first class, spacious family entertainer, exuding quality, space and attention to detail.
This family home boasts the advantages of a large landholding on 1714m2 in a magnificent natural location nestled on the Rivers edge. Savour many special moments overlooking the river, while entertaining your family and friends.
With its open plan living, dining, kitchen area and expansive outdoor entertaining areas, there is plenty of room for everyone to come together or find your own space as you require, this may be in front of the fireplace with the river as your scenic backdrop.
You will enjoy preparing your favourite meals in the spacious, deluxe kitchen with its beautiful granite bench tops, quality appliances, plenty of cupboard space and huge walk in pantry making this the heart of the home.
The spacious master suite at the front of the home features a walk-in robe, and resort style ensuite with spa bath, double vanity, separate toilet and huge double shower. The two spacious minor bedrooms easily accommodate queen size beds and featuring built in robes which share the main bathroom.
The second master bedroom is located at the rear of the home with further luxurious ensuite with large walk-in shower, suitable for guests or when family come to stay including ceiling fan and French doors to the garden.
The informal Living/ Dining area flows through to the private & peaceful rear gardens and 10m swimming pool where rest and relaxation or entertaining can be continued.
Set securely behind electric gates, down a long driveway to the rear of the property leads to a Garage that can house six vehicles including a workshop plus secure parking for many more.
Not to forget you are also sitting on a development block, which can be subdivided into 3 blocks under current zoning regulations or simply keep this stunning home and subdivide into two blocks for that retirement fund.
Property Features Include:
- Double iron gates and timber front doors with foyer.
- Timeless formal lounge & dining room with marble fire place and French doors, leading to the entertaining patio capturing the river views.
- Custom designed study with built in timber library.
- Open plan kitchen and informal living/ dining with an abundance of natural light, with an enchanting garden outlook. Combined with deep granite benches, quality appliances with plenty of cupboard space and an extensive walk in pantry.
- Pitched entertaining alfresco with ceiling fans and cafe blinds facing the River for entertaining all year round.
- Luxurious Master suite with Walk in robe, double vanity, spa bath and huge separate double shower.
- Spacious minor bedrooms with BIR's, ceiling fans and French doors to the garden.
- Second master bedroom with ensuite and large walk-in shower.
- Classic neutral decor paired with High ornate ceilings and reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout for comfortable living.
- Spacious wrap around verandah's front and rear to enjoy the natural bush surrounds and river views, all on one glorious single level with ramp access at both the front and rear of the home.
- Six Car Garage with extra workshop plus secure parking for many more, behind remote electric gates.
- Full reticulation to landscaped gardens off a bore.
- 1714m2 size block Zoned R20 with development potential.
- Close to Aquinas, Penrhos & Wesley College.
- Close to Curtin University.
- Close to shops, cafes, restaurants, local parks, and a host of other amenities.
- Approx. 10.6km to Perth CBD.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, contact Cliff Bowker on 0412 233 072.