House for sale
36 Sherbourne Road,
Medindie Gardens, SA
4 2 2
Impressive Family Home in Premier Location!More house, more yard, more quality!
This renovated and extended character bungalow sits on a large block (approximately 880sqm) in this tightly held suburb, and is surrounded by other quality homes. The gardens and grounds provide the perfect setting for family and friends to enjoy. Effortlessly blending period charm with contemporary style and impeccably presented. This exceptional dwelling provides ample space for the entire family to live and play, whilst also delivering all of the benefits of a city fringe location.
Features that make this home special:
- 4 large bedrooms, bedrooms 1, 3 and 4 with ceiling fans and built-in robes.
- Formal dining room with ornate ceiling and feature fireplace
- Separate spacious lounge with ornate ceiling and feature fireplace
- North facing, light filled and large family room with a casual meals area
- Upgraded stylish central kitchen with island bench, stainless steel quality appliances, large gas cooktop, ceiling fan and ample bench and cupboard space
- Two updated bathrooms both with toilets and separate showers, one including a separate bath
- Separate laundry with valuable third toilet for your convenience
- High ceilings, natural light filled rooms throughout
- Ducted Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 3.12KW Solar System
- Large front verandah ideal for morning coffee or afternoon drinks
- Paved outdoor entertaining zone
- Large rear yard with ample room to add a pool if you wish
- Garden Shed for additional storage space
- Rainwater tank
- Double length carport
This unique home offers an enviable address and lifestyle with outstanding access to North Adelaide and the city including Rundle Mall. Located within walking distance to the parklands, all the dining and shopping options North Adelaide has to offer, the vibrant Adelaide Oval and ever evolving Riverbank precinct and only 4km (approx.) to the CBD. Nearby to quality schools including St Andrews Primary, Walkerville Primary, St Monica's, Wilderness, St Peters and Prince Alfred College all with 5 minutes drive time, also located in the new 'Botanic High Zone'.
A rare opportunity to purchase, why risk missing out!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Last updated: 06:55PM on Nov 19th 2018