House for sale
36 Southern Cross,
Surfers Paradise, QLD
5 4 4
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
TAKE YOUR PLACE AMONGST THE FORTUNATE FEW WHO CALL CRONIN ISLAND HOME - THREE LEVELS & INTERNAL LIFTOnly a fortunate few call the exclusive enclave of Cronin Island home. Comprising of just 33 residences, this prestigious pocket showcases some of the most magnificent properties on the Gold Coast and now beckons you to move in amongst your esteemed neighbours. Featuring 5 bedrooms + study and 4 modern bathrooms on a generous 739m2 waterfront block, this architectural masterpiece is set out over 3 sprawling levels and boasts flawless finishes including pristine spotted gum timber floors and limestone and travertine tiles throughout, as well as its own wine cellar, sauna, private gym and internal lift.
Entertaining has never been so easy with what is on offer in this immaculately presented property. The gourmet kitchen comes complete with a vast granite island bench as well as acclaimed Gaggenau and Miele appliances, including an integrated refrigerator, coffee machine, gas induction and steam cooktops, two ovens (one pyrolytic) and an inbuilt food processor. You'll be spoilt for choice whether you host your guest in your adjoining open plan living and dining area, complete with a marble gas fireplace and dazzling views over the canal, or retreat outdoors via the stackable bifold doors to the mid-level terrace with its own upscale outdoor kitchen. Perfect for year-round dining, you'll be able to watch the sun set over Surfers Paradise while hosting your family and friends. Additionally, you can entertain on the basement level where you'll find an exquisite entertainment room (with another gas fireplace) which flows on to a slate-paved outdoor area, deck and vast tiled inground pool with water feature.
At the day winds down, you'll relish returning to the sanctuary which is the master bedroom. This expansive space is as grand in size as it is appearance, encompassing the entire third floor and boasting its own sundrenched terrace and set against the backdrop of the famous Surfers Paradise skyline. There's also a deluxe ensuite with freestanding bath, custom walk-in-robe as well as an executive study, with fans and ducted air-con installed. Two of the remaining three bedrooms also present with their own balconies, built-in-robes, fans and ducted air-con, the 5th bedroom can either be another study or bedroom - the choice is all yours!
Other impressive features of this property include expansive parkland or Surfers Paradise skyline views from almost every room, CBUS home automation system, remote triple garage with built-in storage plus room for 1 more car under the secure carport, an inviting entry way with soaring ceilings, dedicated media room, plus a private pontoon and an impressive 18m waterfront, not far from the entrance of the Nerang River.
Centrally located close to Surfers Paradise and Chevron Island, world class restaurants, shops, beaches and private schools are within easy reach. Reward yourself and inspect this tri-level contemporary masterpiece in the sought-after suburb of Cronin Island today.
• Sprawling tri-level architectural masterpiece with 5 beds+study, 4 baths on 739m wet block
• Nestled in exclusive Cronin Island, one of the most prestigious pockets of the Gold Coast,
• Flawless finishes including spotted gum timber floors and limestone and travertine tiles
• Gourmet kitchen with Miele integrated refrigerator & coffee machine, granite island bench
• Gaggenau gas, induction and steam cooktops, two ovens & inbuilt food processor
• Deluxe master suite encompasses entire 3rd floor with ensuite, study, WIR and terrace
• Multiple living areas including ground floor entertainment room & 2nd floor living, both with gas fireplaces plus media room
• CBUS home automation, ducted air-con, wine cellar, sauna, private gym and internal lift
• Triple garage with built-in storage plus room for 1 more car under the secure carport
• Private pontoon and 18m waterfront, close to entrance of the Nerang River
• Walking distance to Chevron Island cafes, shops and restaurants
• Centrally located to Surfers Paradise, world class beaches and private schools
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 12:19PM on Jan 3rd 2018