House for sale
36 Viking Road,
5 3 2
NEGOTIATE FROM $2,900,000
FAMILY ENTERTAINER!Live bright in this spacious family home, which has fantastic entertaining areas and a sparkling pool. Beautifully finished with comfortable style, this large home gives you plenty of space to relax.
There are fabulous casual living and dining areas, a family-sized granite kitchen, all weather alfresco room with outdoor kitchen, pool and spa, formal lounge, fantastic home theatre and study/gym. A resort style main bedroom a dressing room and a stunning ensuite. Spacious bedrooms with BIR, two powder rooms, generous laundry, workshop, double garage and secure off street parking.
Beautiful finishes throughout include air conditioning, video intercom, ducted vacuum, high ceilings, easy care tiles, granite benches, wine cellar and easy care gardens.
On a quiet street walking distance to the river and parks, with excellent schools and convenient shopping nearby. This is the fantastic family home you've been waiting for!
* Easy care gardens surround the home, offering peaceful vistas and lush surrounds. There are secure electric gates and intercom.
* The spacious casual living and dining areas look out to the pool, and have tiled floors and French doors to the allweather entertaining area.
* A family sized kitchen has ample workspace with granite benches and splashback, ample cabinetry, and opens to the spacious laundry which is handy when entertaining. There is a quality freestanding gas range, and integrated dishwasher. Open plan to the living areas and with a lovely outlook to the pool.
* The entertaining area has bifold doors opening to the pool and spa, timber ceilings and built in speakers. An outdoor kitchen makes entertaining friends easy, with granite benches, wine fridge and dishwasher.
* Resort style luxury has shaped the main bedroom, which is very spacious and looks to the pool and gardens. A magnificent ensuite has full height tiling, spa, twin granite vanities, and frosted glass screens to the shower and toilet. There is a stunning outlook through a picture window to a beautiful meditation courtyard.
* There is a bedroom with BIR and ensuite upstairs, plus two further bedrooms with BIR and a bathroom with separate toilet. A fifth bedroom is downstairs near the main suite, perfect for a nursery, and handy as a second study.
* A massive stepped home theatre brings movies alive, and there is also a spacious formal lounge with gas log fireplace.
* Plus, a double garage with workshop and store room, two powder rooms, study/gym, walk in linen closet, understair storage with wine cellar, and drying courtyard.
* In a quiet neighbourhood surrounded by established homes, with a choice of excellent schools nearby, and walking distance to the river.
Last updated: 05:16PM on Mar 6th 2018