36/33 Kimberley Street,
Stunning panoramic ocean viewsPerched atop the stunning sandstone cliffs of Vaucluse, this tightly-held 3-bedroom 109sqm corner apartment in Harry Seidler's famous "Vaucluse Waters" building has breathtaking 180-degree, unobstructed sea views from all rooms.
Recently renovated with ultramodern fittings and fixtures, the property includes:
- A custom-built, European-manufactured kitchen boasting Gagganau appliances
- A generous bathroom with 'floating' Minosa furniture and an oversized shower and spa bath
- Polished tile floors with detailing and dramatic LED lighting throughout
- Secure underground parking and separate secure storage area on title
- The building also features an outdoor BBQ area and 15m clifftop pool overlooking the ocean.
Vaucluse Waters is situated directly above the Federation Cliff Walk and is surrounded by beautiful parklands and open spaces including the Gap Park, in a suburb bookended by Bondi Beach to the south and Watson's Bay to the north. A short 5-minute walk to the many amenities on Old South Head Road including a supermarket, post office, and cafes.
The building and site is soon to undergo a major rejuvenation program, cementing its place as one of Sydney's most desirable properties. When complete it will realise a significant and immediate capital gain for the new owners.
Strata Levies: $2263/qtr
**INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY**