House for sale
36A King Albert Road,
3 1 1
AUCTION Sat 3 Feb, 11am
Coastal CharmLocated in close proximity to the beautiful Perth Coastline, is this charming three bedroom one bathroom residence, nestled into the sought after suburb of Trigg. Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Trigg Beach and the Trigg Bushland Reserve, it doesn't get better than this!
This single level beach house is surrounded by sprawling lawn and garden beds with established trees, perfect for the kids to run and play. Once inside, you are welcomed by a neutral colour scheme and abundant natural light that extends past the lounge and into the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen which conveniently connects you to the outdoor area.
The sleeping quarters stem neatly from the living areas and encompass the master bedroom with built-in robe and private ensuite, two secondary bedrooms, a main bathroom with separate toilet and laundry. Enjoy the coastal charm and the lifestyle opportunity on offer. Don't miss out! Call Daniel Gonzalez now to register your interest!
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with fireplace
- Kitchen overlooking the garden area and with stainless steel appliances
- Master Bedroom with built-in robe
- Two secondary bedrooms with built in robes
- Main bathroom with vanity, built-in bath, shower and separate toilet
- Outdoor entertaining areas
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens
- Carport with ample storage
- Ceiling fans
- Walking distance to the Trigg Bushland Reserve
- Close to Trigg Beach & Scarborough Beach
- Close to major shopping centres
- Close to great schools – located within dual school catchment of Carine SHS and Deanmore PS and close to St Mary's.
- Close to public transport
AUCTION SAT 3RD FEB, 11AM
Daniel Gonzalez 0432 057 009
Last updated: 05:26PM on Jan 19th 2018