36A Ullapool Road,
Mount Pleasant, WA
Your perfectly located luxury oasisNestled perfectly on a tree-lined street, and blending beautifully amongst the high calibre homes of this premium location, 36a Ullapool is the HOME you have been searching for.
Greeted by a private courtyard, upon entry, prepare to be excited by just how deceptively large this newly renovated family home is.
An enticing long hallway with feature pendants and wall sconces guides you through this home. 2.8 to 3.0 meter ceilings ensure the sense of grandeur is maintained.
The intelligent design is realised immediately with the master suite located in its own zone at the front of the home. Complete with wooden floors and a bay window to enjoy your private courtyard, allowing you to start every day with calm views of the established gardens. The ensuite has a double basin vanity, stunning stone feature tiling, and a separate toilet in a powder room configuration. This reflects the conscious and meticulous design decisions of the renovations undertaken in this home.
Next, be greeted by the first of the living zones. Diversity abounds with its opulence and size. A superb space to impress your guests with a formal dining and lounge. Alternately, the ideal secondary media and activities area for the larger family. It is ready to be utilized exactly as you desire.
From here a French door welcomes you to the ultimate family orientated hub of the home. Open plan, welcoming and the perfect space for your family to come together.
Central to this zone is the new kitchen renovated by KitchenHaus. The details here are exactly as you would expect in a home of this calibre. Including:
- Caeserstone bench tops with under mount sink
- Bosch appliances including 900mm cooktop and integrated dishwasher
- Quality tapware
- Extensive and generously sized cupboard and drawers
The kitchen interacts beautifully with the every day dining zone where morning coffee and dinner conversations will be shared. The flow of family living in this area is enhanced with a large family room. Appointed with a wood fire, it ensures winter nights are complete, curling up to a great movie and your favourite beverage.
This glorious home is comprehensively appointed with:
- Green title 551sqm block
- Completely renovated kitchen, bathroom, laundry and powder rooms with composite stone bench tops throughout
- All secondary bedrooms complete with WIR. One being located at the front of the home which would be the perfect home office
- Above ground CELLAR room! Double brick construction accommodating your perfect fit out – or instead, as it is located adjacent the garage entry, it would be a perfect ‘mud room’ hub for the busy family
- Secondary bedrooms in their own zone, one with semi ensuite configuration to the tranquil, light-filled oversized bathroom with free standing bath
- Laundry with extensive bench tops, storage and easy access to the line, as well as a pet door for your favourite family member
- Ducted reverse cycle a/c throughout ensure you control your comfort
- New roller blinds through out
- Gas points in both living zones
- Aluminum screens and gates to the front elevation ensuring privacy
- Gated access from front to the rear yard
- External storage room – perfect for a workshop and storing sporting gear or timber for your log fire
The rear yard will not disappoint. A large alfresco area – perfect for entertaining friends and family, compliments the grassed area for kids to play or pets to run.
Gardens are low maintenance with established screening for privacy, letting only the gentle breeze through.
The ultimate location:
With tree-lined streets and the Swan River less than 500m away, you will unwind before you have even pulled into the driveway. It is quiet and friendly, just as a neighbourhood should be.
Stroll to the river to take in the best Perth has to offer. Walk to your Sunday morning coffee or just pop over to the supermarket. Here it is all about lifestyle.
If you know Mount Pleasant you will know the proximity is second to none. Freeway access/ city/ restaurants and cafes/shopping centers/great schools… your connectivity covered.
A quality home in this location, providing you so much flexibility, means fast action is a must. For any questions, please contact Dara on 0404 430 241 or email@example.com
Property Code: 1524