37-39 Waratah Road,
Wentworth Falls, NSW
Large Private Estate in Premium LocaleWith the potential to sub-divide (STCA), this highly impressive single storey residence occupies a large 4,976 square metre block in one of Wentworth Falls’ premier streets.
A masterful fusion of 1930’s Spanish Mission and contemporary design, privately set back from the street.
Featuring level, lush park-like established cold climate gardens, complete with tennis court, dual street frontage and backing onto Toulon Avenue.
Just moments from the picturesque Golf Club, Wentworth Falls Lake and a two-minute drive to the village shops, transportation and elite schools.
• Early 2000’s contemporary addition by award winning architects, ‘Chenchow Little’
• Underfloor gas heating throughout with original wood fireplace in the living room
• Light-filled sleek, designer eat in kitchen with copious storage overlooking the tennis court
• Five good size bedrooms, four with built-ins
• Expansive feel throughout with glass walling, neutral colour scheme and high ceilings
• Multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces, ideal for both relaxation and entertainment