37/7 Chapman Avenue,
Under OfferIn the recently completed "The Croft" development, this Sub-Penthouse Apartment offers a quality finished home to those seeking the convenient and low maintenance lifestyle that Beecroft has to offer. Designed with comfort in mind, there is bonus space throughout with an extra wide hallway/entrance, wider doorways, over-sized ensuite and extra width car spaces. This Apartment is to be enjoyed with pleasant outlooks of the Beecroft skyline, elevated privacy and great opportunity for indoor/outdoor entertaining.
The Apartment is conveniently located an easy 400m walk to Beecroft train station and shopping village offering accessibility to local and regional employment opportunities. The Beecroft social lifestyle self-promotes whereby within minutes is the Pennant Hills Golf Club, leafy parklands and bushwalks, and many local cafes and restaurants. Transport options connect this desirable suburb to city buses, the M2 motorway and a range of local schools including Beecroft Primary, Cheltenham Girls and Arden Anglican.
Features of this distinctive Apartment include:
- Open kitchen with Smeg appliances and gas cooking
- Open plan living areas with light colour engineered timber floors
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, light filled interiors with neutral colour tones
- Master bedroom with private ensuite and access to balcony
- Additional main bathroom with bathtub, separate laundry, abundant cupboard space
- Two large balconies with elevated leafy outlook
- Two Storage cage/room totaling 11sqm
- Two side-by-side secure car spaces, video intercom and internal lift access
- Prime Beecroft location
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Disclaimer: Agent Interest is Disclosed.
Property Code: 280